Monday, December 1, 2014

Visual Aid Reflection

For my visual aid speech, I think I may have back-tracked a bit since my other speeches rather than improving. I made even less eye contact and less projection towards the audience than previous speeches. The lack of confidence really diminished the effectiveness of the speech. In terms of the content, I had many resources and good information. Also, the Greenpeace information in the visual aid speech was well organized. My speaker notes were poorly done and did not quite fulfill the requirement, which may have been why my delivery was poor. I was slightly confused on how to properly cite the images throughout the powerpoint presentation. Overall the content and organization of the speech was good, but the delivery was disappointing in comparison to my other speeches.

No comments:

Post a Comment