Saturday, February 21, 2015

Informative Speech Down. 2 To Go.

         To me, my informative speech went well. Every day I prepared a little, and I am happy that I did that. Other informative speeches were fascinating as well. I especially enjoyed the speech about dolphins at Sea World. It was captivating. And after Eric's speech, I am also glad that I do not have diabetes.
        For improvement, I would like to work on my quivering. It felt like my mouth was vibrating a great deal. I didn't think I was nervous. When my mouth started shaking, though, I realized I was. Also, it would be nice if I got my hands to stop shaking. That is another side effect of being nervous. Like I said, though, I am happy with the way it turned out. It was fun that I got to use my laser pointer.
         Now I am thinking about my persuasive speech. It would be nice to do a similar topic since I already know so much. On the other hand, it would be fun to do something different. That will be a fun speech because the tactics are unique to an informative speech. In persuasive speeches, it involves more personality. That I like because I have plenty of personality!
       With my informative speech, I got good practice for my visual aid speech. Between using the laser pointer and clicking on the powerpoint, I learned to be dynamic with my hands. Now I will know what to do now that I faced those challenges.
        Like I said, I enjoyed doing the informative speech very much. There are five more to go on Monday, so I wish those guys best of luck!

       


No comments:

Post a Comment