Friday, April 17, 2015

KarpasD Sensory Aid Reflection

Well, once again all went well with my speech. This was my favorite project yet. At the start I was excited to share with the audience my one true passion. Being that way made discussing it much easier. I’ve also enjoyed seeing everyone else’s speeches improve. In the end, everybody had their own unique way of getting their point across. There were improvements, though, that were noticeable with all. In all, over this term I have become a much better public speaker. Now, I can go on and use my new skills in meaningful ways.
Well, this course sped by. Only thing there is to do now is to do this final project. I know that my project will be relevant to movie making and film. I had a lot of fun sharing my moviemaking knowledge with everyone, so lets repeat that. The great part about doing that was that I not only taught, but I also learned. Even talking about stuff I already knew took lots of research to back it up. For example, I was pretty confident at the start that Stanley Kubrick made the “steadicam” famous. In was not until I did further research, though, where I found out that he did.
The idea will come to me. In the meantime I’ve got another paper due. Being in the library thinking about something else will help me think of ideas for this final project. For now I am just happy that I completed most of this course with some great success. Thanks, Cynthia!

No comments:

Post a Comment