Monday, March 30, 2015

Cameron Smith

For my persuasive speech I spoke about why student athletes should not get paid like a job. Although I do believe that the stipend we receive monthly should be increased just to help us with our basic living needs. I though overall I didn't do as well as I was hoping. I was less nervous than I was before the first speech but I still talked way too fast. When I had practiced by myself I made the time each turn. When I got up in front of everyone I started to rush it a little bit and I forgot to mention a few of my ideas that I was planning on saying. I thought this speech was much more difficult to convey than the informative speech but I am glad that it is over with now. I hope that I continue to grow and get better speaking in front of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment