Thursday, September 18, 2014

Introductory Speech Reflection

Naturally, I get very nervous and anxious when speaking in front of others, so taking this class was a big jump for me. While writing my introduction speech, I felt my nerves reacting when thinking about soon presenting it in front of the whole class. I was pleasantly surprised, however, as it felt more comfortable than expected. Luckily, I had quite an eventful summer so I was able to tell the class about that, in hopes of giving them something to associate myself with.
While this speech was very short, it was interesting to hear individuals in the class share their own reflections and introductions of themselves. I feel as though I was able to learn a little something about everyone in the class. I look forward to the future speeches in this course, and hope to conquer my speaking fears one speech at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment