Monday, November 24, 2014

Visual Aid Reflection

Choosing the topic for the Visual Aid Speech was difficult for me because there were so many options to choose from that could work well with visual aids. I chose to do mine on the legalization of marijuana because I think it is an interesting topic, and the heated debate would allow me to easily research it. I thought it would work well as the visual aid topic due to the financial impact and the measurable impact it could have on society.

Preparing for the speech was not difficult as I had been through the process twice and making the visual aid presentation made the preparation aspect more fun than usual. It was not difficult to find useful articles on the topic and I was able to find many graphs that fit the speech well.

Delivering the speech went much better than my previous speeches I felt. Having the presentation to keep me on track and remind me what is coming next helped a lot. I also felt more comfortable speaking in front of the class. I felt that it was one of my stronger speeches in the class and that I definitely progressed as the semester went on.

No comments:

Post a Comment